At Minster Law, we understand how difficult it can be to learn to adapt to a different way of living when your spinal injury is long term. That’s why we work closely with you and your family, ensuring you get the best support following your accident.
Our priority from the onset is to help secure access to leading rehabilitation and medical experts to accelerate and optimise your recovery.
Our dedicated spinal injury team’s large network of leading medical experts means that we can organise treatment no matter where you are based.
We understand that suffering from a spinal injury can cause financial issues; often you’ll be left unable to work or unable to enjoy your home. These complex cases often take several years to settle but with our experience in recovering financial losses, we look to obtain interim payments to cover any immediate upfront costs to fund a stay in a specialist rehabilitation unit or longer term to find or make any adaptations to your home.
What can cause a spinal injury?
Our experienced team represent those who have suffered from a spinal injury for a number of reasons including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents at work
- Accidents abroad
- Clinical negligence
If you or your loved one has been affected by a spinal injury that wasn’t your fault, contact our specialist team today on 01904 663 229.
How long do I have to make a spinal injury claim?
The time limit to make a Personal Injury claim for a spinal injury is usually three years from the accident, but this may be slightly different if:
- You’re claiming for your child who is under the age of 18; and/or
- You’re claiming for someone who doesn’t have the mental capacity to deal with their own claim
Why choose Minster Law for spinal injury?
- Minster Law is home to one of the largest Serious Injury teams in the UK, securing over £155 million in damages over the last 5 years alone.
- We have strong established relationships with some of the country’s best Barristers, medical experts and treatment providers, meaning that you will be supported by the very best team at every stage of your claim.
- Our team can secure the best treatment and interim payments, ensuring your needs and those of your family are met.
- We are members of APIL, the Association of Personal Injury, Law Society Personal Injury Panel, SIA, the Spinal Injury Association and Headway, the Brain Injury Association.
Find out more about how we helped Mr HughesMinster Law were vital in securing the help I needed to regain some independence and fought to ensure that I have everything that I will need in the future.Mr Hughes
Speak to an expert today
If you or a loved one has been in an accident which has resulted in a spinal injury, contact us today on 01904 663 229 and find out how we can help support your future.