Road Traffic Accidents
As one of the largest road traffic accident law firms in the UK, we understand that being involved in an accident can be very distressing. That’s why our experienced team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way.
In most instances, Minster Law will be one of the first people you speak to following your accident, once you’ve given your insurance company permission.
We understand that being involved in an accident is stressful and it’s common that you may suffer losses as a result of your injuries. At Minster Law, we work hard to recover those losses and, as far as possible, put you back into the position you would have been in had the accident not occurred.
We know how important recovery is and we consider the need for rehabilitation at the earliest possible opportunity. W can also help secure access to the best possible treatment from leading medical experts.
Can I make a road traffic accident claim?
To be able to make a claim with us, your road traffic accident must have:
- Happened within the last three years (Sometimes this can be longer e.g. if you were a child when injured or lacked mental capacity to make a claim yourself)
- You believe it was somebody else’s fault
- Caused you to suffer an injury and/or other financial losses
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and would like to speak to one of our experts about your claim, contact us today on 01924 582600.
Read about how we helped Reece.“I feel like I’m finally getting my life back”Reece Clarke, former Essex Police Special Constable
How long do I have to make a road traffic accident claim?
The time limit to make a personal injury claim after a road traffic accident is usually three years from the date of the accident, but this may be slightly different if:
- You’re claiming for your child who is under the age of 18; and/or
- You’re claiming for someone who doesn’t have the mental capacity to deal with their own claim
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, it is best to make a claim as soon as possible after the accident. It is then easier to collect all the evidence we need and can ensure you get the correct treatment straight away to make sure you make the best possible recovery.
Why choose Minster Law for road traffic accident claims?
- We’re one of the UK’s largest motor legal services providers, and secured over £80 million in damages last year alone.
- Our highly experienced team work alongside some of the UK’s leading Barristers and medical experts, ensuring you have access to the very best advice and support.
- Our competitive and clear funding options allow you to properly understand how you’ll fund your claim.
- We work nationally - no matter where you are, we can provide the advice you need and offer face to face support.
Speak to an expert
If you would like to find out more about making a claim following a road traffic accident, contact us today on 01924 582600.