Our range of services
Seamlessly combining our extensive insurance sector knowledge with over 20 years of legal expertise.
Designed and delivered with a focus on consistently high standards of service and a unified customer experience.
With a proven track record of working with some of the UK’s leading insurance brands, our tailored, white-labelled claims solutions enhance the reputaion of our partners-helping them grow, whilst delivering exceptional customer outcomes.
First Notification of Loss
We’ve been capturing claims at first notification of loss on behalf of insurer and broker partners since 2001. Our streamlined, one-touch FNOL service delivers a market-leading customer experience whilst helping to manage the overall cost of claim.
- Dedicated Personal Claims Manager
- 24/7/365 FNOL service
- Fully white labelled
- AD only, at-fault and non-fault claims capture
- Liability and damage assessment
- Instant instruction and deployment of recovery, hire and repair services
- Swift escalation to First Response Team for personal injury claims
- LASPO/SRA compliant
Hire and Repair
We take a flexible approach to working with supply chain partners across hire and repair, leveraging our partnerships with market-leading providers or, where desired, working with our clients’ incumbent partners.
- 24 / 7 / 365 Hire and Repair service
- UK-wide network coverage
- We only work with BS 10125 repair partners, ensuring the highest quality of workmanship
- We manage performance and reporting of hire and repair partners, giving you full visibility and a single point of control across the entire supply chain
Personal Injury Claims
Ranked in the top 100 UK law firms, Minster Law’s 20 years’ experience in RTA and motor-related personal injury claims is a central pillar of our proposition. Our award-winning personal injury services have been widely recognised as market-leading
- Specialists in legal services for both car and bike personal injury claims
- Experienced legal team, including the largest Bike serious injury team in the UK
- Established relationships with tier 1 & 2 medical partners
- Integrated medical services with one-call resolution for GP appointments
- Specialist rehabilitation services for serious/complex injuries
- Dedicated to supporting your clients through their claims journey, regardless of the severity or complexity of their injuries
Digital Customer Portal
Our digital platform functionality is constantly evolving, driven by customer feedback and our desire to continually seek ways to provide claimants with a more intuitive and simplified claims experience.
This is not ‘self-service’ – our aim is to reduce the burden of effort on the customer, maintaining, where desired, the critical human interactions that they value most.
- Intuitive, user friendly interface across mobile, tablet and desktop
- View, upload and manage all claims details & documentation
- Claim progress and task management tracking
- Integrated medical appointments and reporting
- A choice of channels for customer to interact with their claims handler
Legal Expenses Insurance & Administration
A reform-proof Legal Expenses Insurance product, helping brokers of all sizes transition reform legislation and be well-positioned to take advantage of potential growth opportunities in the LEI sector.
- Reform-proof LEI product, supported by Minsters Law’s market-leading personal injury claims services
- Offered on a delegated, net-rated scheme basis
- Cover tailored to our partners requirements
- Improved commercial outcomes through an ‘in-house’ administration and legal services solution, offering several flexible commercial models, that removes inefficiency and reduces unnecessary administration fees
- Total transparency and synergy between claims processing, cost efficiency and legal services provision
Stream-lined and robust performance management, with aligned objectives between administrator and law firm
Get in touch with our Partnerships Team
To further learn about our range of services contact
Telephone: 01904 663229 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org