Injuries requiring amputation
We understand the difficulties that you and your family face when you acquire an injury that has resulted in limb damage or an amputation.
We work hard to assist your recovery and help secure the best treatment available, enabling you to recover as quickly as possible.
We understand that an injury which has resulted in an amputation is one of the hardest injuries to come to terms with. Our aim is to ensure that the claims process is as simple as possible so that you can focus on your recovery. Our specialist team will put you in contact with the best practices that offer assistance, rehabilitation and prosthetics, if required.
We will assess your living needs and aim to secure interim payments which can be used to make any adaptions to your home, rehabilitation and any ongoing expenses. We also consider the cost of any long-term care requirements and medical costs when seeking a final settlement figure, so you can feel comfortable that your future needs are taken care of.
What can cause an injury resulting in amputation?
Our experienced team represent those who have suffered from amputations for a range of reasons including:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Clinical negligence
- Accidents abroad
If you or your loved one has been affected by an injury that has resulted in limb damage or an amputation, contact our specialist team today on 01904 663 229.
How long do I have to make an amputation claim?
The time limit to make a personal injury claim for an injury that has resulted in an amputation is usually three years from the accident, but this may be slightly different if:
- You’re claiming for your child who is under the age of 18; and/or
- You’re claiming for someone who doesn’t have the mental capacity to deal with their own claim
Why choose Minster Law for an injury requiring amputation claim?
- Our specialist team have secured over £40 million in damages for our seriously injury clients in the last year alone.
- As one of the largest serious injury teams in the UK, our highly experienced team work alongside some of the UK’s leading Barristers and medical experts, ensuring you have access to the very best advice and support.
- Our competitive and clear funding options allow you to properly understand how you’ll fund your claim.
- We work nationally - no matter where you are, we can provide the advice you need and offer face to face support.
Find out more about how we helped Freddy“Minster Law provided so much support throughout my case, which really helped to ease the pressure. My solicitor and his team couldn’t do enough for me – they exceeded my expectations on the service they provided.”Freddy
Speak to an expert today
If you or a loved one has been in an accident that has resulted in limb damage or an amputation, contact us today on 01904 663 229 and find out how we can help support your future.