Head & Brain Injury
At Minster Law, we have a specialist team dedicated to those who have unfortunately suffered a head or brain injury.
Our focus is always on your recovery, that’s why we aim to organise the treatment you need first, while we work in the background to gather evidence to support your claim.
We understand how frightening it can be for those who have suffered a head or brain injury and for their families. Our team of experts have access to leading support services so that you get the best care and treatment to support your recovery. Our experts can also secure interim payments during the claims process, which can be used to support your treatment needs, any adaptions that are required to your home and any ongoing expenses.
Due to the severity of some of the head and brain injuries our clients have, we work closely alongside the family of those involved in the accident as we understand that acquired brain injuries can drastically change the injured and their family’s life.
What can cause head and brain injuries?
Our team represent those who have suffered head injuries as a result of:
- Road traffic accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents at work
- Accidents abroad
- Sport injuries
- Clinical negligence
If you or your loved one has acquired a head or brain injury and it wasn’t their fault, contact our expert team today on 01904 663 229.
How long do I have to make a head or brain injury claim?
The time limit to make a personal injury claim that has resulted in a head or brain injury is usually three years from the accident, but this may be slightly different if:
- You’re claiming for your child who is under the age of 18; and/or
- You’re claiming for someone who doesn’t have the mental capacity to deal with their own claim
Why choose Minster Law for a head or brain injury claim?
- Our specialist team have secured over £40 million in damages for our seriously injured clients in the last year alone.
- As one of the largest serious injury teams in the UK, our highly experienced team work alongside some of the UK’s leading Barristers and medical experts, ensuring you have access to the very best advice and support.
- Our competitive and clear funding options allow you to properly understand how you’ll fund your claim.
- We work nationally - no matter where you are, we can provide the advice you need and offer face to face support.
Find out more about how we helped ReeceI feel like I’m getting my life back.Reece Clarke
Speak to an expert today
No matter how your injury was caused, contact our expert team today on 01904 663 229 and we can discuss how we can support you.