Unfortunately, from time to time, the products or services that we purchase are not as good as we would expect. That’s why Minster Law have a specialist team that offer expert advice and representation on all matters relating to consumer law.
What is consumer law?
Consumer law is the area of law that provides protection to you, as the consumer, for when you purchase a product or service. The law protects you from having items miss-sold and ensures that the product or service is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and is as described.
What kind of consumer law cases do Minster Law deal with?
Consumer law covers a large range of goods and services that you as the consumer may purchase. Our dedicated team deals with all matters relating to consumer law but our common cases include:
- Poor workmanship when a kitchen has been fitted
- Misrepresentation of a vehicle during a used car sale
- Damage to the property caused by a workman
If you would like to speak to one of our experts about any consumer law issues you may have, contact us today on 0345 600 6980 and find out how we can help.
Why choose Minster Law for consumer law?
- Our specialist consumer team offer legal advice that you require when your consumer rights have been breeched.
- Our Family Legal Protection Helpline is open 24/7 so we're here whenever you need us.
- Our competitive and clear funding options allow you to properly understand how you’ll fund your claim.
- We work nationally - no matter where you are, we can provide the advice you need.
Speak to an expert today
If you have a query regarding any goods or services that you have purchased and would like to speak to an expert, contact us today on 0345 600 6980.